WP ERP has several built-in user roles that help to manage the system properly. It also ensures the security and privacy of your website. In this documentation, we shall discuss these roles and how to set them up.
WP ERP User Roles
At first, let's find out the user roles that you can use within WP ERP besides default WP user roles.
- Employee: This is the basic user role when a user or employee is created using WP ERP HR Module. They can only access the backend to view HR Dashboard, HR Profile and WordPress Profile.
- HR Manager: This is a special purpose user role. With this role, a user can access all the features of HR module.
- CRM Manager: Another special purpose user role for WP ERP with the capabilities of accessing only the features of CRM Module.
- CRM Agent: This is a role for employees and they can access certain features of CRM module.
- Accounting Manager: This is the third special purpose user role. Accounting Managers has only full control over Accounting module of WP ERP.
How to Set WP ERP User Roles
There are two ways to set User Roles to WP ERP users.
Option 1: Using WP Default User Profile Page
Navigate to- WP Dashboard → Users → All Users
Now, click on any of your users to whom you want to give special WP ERP role. You will find a new section added after installing and activation WP ERP (shown in the screenshot).
You can select any of the roles you want to give to your user and save changes.
Option 2: Using WP ERP HRM Profile Privacy
Navigate to – WP Dashboard → HR Management → Employees → Select an Employee → Permission Tab
In this page, you will find the permission management options. From here, you can assign the employee as either –
- HR Manager
- CRM Manager
- CRM Agent
- Accounting Manager
Finally, click on the Update Permission button.
Setting Up Multiple User Roles
Sometimes, you may require your users or employees to have multiple roles. In such cases, you can give any of your employee or users as many permissions you want. You can check all four roles from either WP default user profile or HR Management user permission tab.
If you are willing to give your user a default WP user role and special purpose WP ERP role, just navigate to – WP Dashboard → Users
Select the default role from the drop-down menu.
Scroll down and select the special purpose role you want.
Finally, save changes.
- wordpress, erp, erp settings, user roles, erp user roles
- 1 Users Found This Useful
This documentation illustrates the process of configuring WP ERP core module settings. ERP...
This page holds all the basic information about your company and its branches. These information...
WP ERP has built-in handy tools to confgiure your Admin Menu and Menu bar. You can also import...
You can view audit log of WP ERP from WP Dashboard → ERP Settings → Audit Log This page keeps a...
You have already configured your WP ERP core settings with the help of Easy Setup Wizard at the...