This documentation illustrates the process of configuring WP ERP core module settings. ERP Settings menu is available at:
WP Dashboard → ERP Settings
There are six (6) sub-menu items available for you and they can control all the dependent modules of the ERP system.
- Company: Configures your company details and other relevant information.
- Tools: Helps you to set up your website and ERP system with some handy built-in tools.
- Audit Log: Contains logs related to every activity that has been done using WP ERP. It also has filtering options.
- Settings: Lets you configure your WP ERP system.
- Modules: Has the capability of turning modules on and off.
- Add-ons: Contains details on WP ERP add-ons.
Please click on the left sub-menu items to view details about these sections.