This documentation illustrates the process of configuring WP ERP core module settings. ERP Settings menu is available at:
WP Dashboard → ERP Settings
There are six (6) sub-menu items available for you and they can control all the dependent modules of the ERP system.
- Company: Configures your company details and other relevant information.
- Tools: Helps you to set up your website and ERP system with some handy built-in tools.
- Audit Log: Contains logs related to every activity that has been done using WP ERP. It also has filtering options.
- Settings: Lets you configure your WP ERP system.
- Modules: Has the capability of turning modules on and off.
- Add-ons: Contains details on WP ERP add-ons.
Please click on the left sub-menu items to view details about these sections.
- wordpress, erp
- 0 Users Found This Useful
This page holds all the basic information about your company and its branches. These information...
WP ERP has built-in handy tools to confgiure your Admin Menu and Menu bar. You can also import...
You can view audit log of WP ERP from WP Dashboard → ERP Settings → Audit Log This page keeps a...
You have already configured your WP ERP core settings with the help of Easy Setup Wizard at the...
You can enable or disable the ERP dependent modules from – WP Dashboard → ERP Settings → Modules....